Fundación Jesús Serra Research Awards Rules
The Fundación Jesús Serra Research Awards recognise the excellence and the level of research carried out by researchers in the fields of food and nutrition, and how the impact health, in basic, clinical, epidemiological and technological research.
Two categories recognize the career and current project of researchers:
1. Basic research
2. Clinical research
• The total prize will be €70,000, which is equally divided between the two categories: basic and clinical (€35,000 each).
• Candidates must be researchers who have not reached the age of 46 on the closing date of this call, April 1, 2022, either Spanish or foreigners who have spent minimum of three years working on research in Spain.
• Candidates shall be nominated by their Project managers or relevant persons linked to universities, hospital sor research centers in Spain.
• Completion and presentation of applications must be done in Spanish or English, and must be submitted through the website investigacionfjs.com.
• Applications must be completed and submitted between 17 January and 1 April 2022 (both dates inclusive).
• The jury is comprised of five professionals with recognised prestige in the field of medicine and biology from major national and international research centres.