Next Friday 22 October, our grand pianos will be installed in Zaragoza and availabel to all those who want to play them.
It will be a day in Zaragoza where everybody will have the chance to enjoy the activity that our founder, Jesús Serra Santamans was so passionate about: improvising piano melodies to the delight of those that, without venturing to play, are willing to listen. The initiative forms part of the activities surrounding the Maria Canals International Music Competition
The original idea of placing grand pianos in central areas of different cities so that anybody who wishes can play them was put into practice by the Maria Canals International Music Competition a few years ago and was first carried out in Madrid in 2012 with our support. Thanks to its extraordinary success, the idea has been expanded to other towns and cities.
22 October 2021 From 11:00 until 20:00
1. Plaza del Pilar (Hispanidad fountain)
2. Plaza del Pilar with Carrer d'Alfons I
3. Plaza Santiago Sas
4. Carrer del Coso with Carrer d'Alfons I
5. Plaza de España (in front of the Bank of Spain)
6. Plaza de España (in front of the Provincial Council)
7. Paseo de la Independencia with Plaza Santa Engracia
8. Aragon Square (Antigua Capitanía Palace)
The day's highlights can be shared on social media through photos, videos and messages with the hashtag #PianosZaragoza.
*Locations may be subject to changes as indicated by the competent authorities.